November 23rd, 2012
Well another Thanksgiving has come and gone..wow where does the time go? I can’t believe that we are thinking AV for Christmas shows already!
Christmas is always a great time of year to think about making your shows memorable. Here are some things to think about when planning your events:
- What is the message that I am trying to convey?
- What sort of environment I am trying to create?
- What do I want my attendees to take away from my event?
- How will my AV support and contribute to the above?
As an AV rental company we are always looking to help you spread your message. Whether it’s by providing you with gear or staging your entire event we are here to help.
Let’s see if we can start to answer some of those questions:
- What is the message I am trying to convey? I am afraid this one is up to you, it’s YOUR message 🙂
- What sort of environment am I trying to create? This is where we come in. We can make your event feel intimate or corporate. With the right combination of lights, staging, projection and media any room can be turned from boring to exciting. The use of the right media can draw your audience in to the event and enhance the delivery of YOUR message.
- What do I want my attendees to take away from my event? Do you want your audience to remember the AV or the message? AV is great when it pushes your message across, but it should not distract your audience.
- How will my AV support and contribute to the above? Now this is where we really come in. We can put together a package that will help you spread your message. Just give us a call…